Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Omg how time flies right?

I'm now in my final semester and have mixed feelings about that. Firstly, of course I'm happy as I'm finally going to graduate but I think, 90% of me is really really sad as I'm so gonna miss my friends yang tersayang & all the stuff that we do!My mum once told me that uni days are the best times of your life so enjoy them! And I have realize that to be so so true.

I've found great great friends in uni & although we've had our ups & downs, I know that they'll always be there for me no matter what happens and that we will remain as friends forever :)

Chessy I know, but it is sincerely the truth. So lets start this semester with a bang & hopefully end it with a bang too (meaning dapat good results nanti haha jangan bang lain pulak! *fingers crossed*)

Happy new year everyone! May all of us be blessed this year & for all the many many years to come Insyaallah~


ps. I CANNOT CANNOT wait for lalalalangkawiiiiiiiii!!!!! 2 more weeks baby! woohooooo

0 comments *: