hye loves!
i sepatutnye harus study kerana my paper is like on wednesday ( takpe..wednesday lamer lagiiiii..yea rite!) but, i never study awal-awal.
always always study the day/night before the paper, some people say it's suicide but that's my really bad habit. but i very senang lupa so cannot la study awal-awal.(excuses,excuses)
anyway loves, pray for me yea & wish me luck! i need all the luck i can get.
btw, went shopping with mama yesterday at ou & lets just say i am one happy girl :D
lame tau tak dapat new clothes from mama. hehe & there were sales everywhere so sangat rambang mata.
the nine west bag. i love the colour & the bow! plus it had a 30% discount! like mama always says, GRAB IT!! hehe





2 comments *:
omg!!!tat bag is beeuuutifooll..hehehe..ur mum is so cool!!
I love going shoe shopping with my mum cos I can't get 2 or 3 pairs at once...^_^
Can't wait to go shopping once I get my b'day money...hehe
hehe thanx darling!
i love going shopping with my mun too! and yea i smell someone turning 21 next week :)
Post a Comment